No longer do their phones have a heavy, bloated UI, like they used to before. Instead, new ASUS devices like the ZenFone 6 and the ROG Phone II are using much lighter takes on ZenUI, resembling stock Android Pie functionally and cosmetically. The phone was expected to receive Android Pie, and indeed, it did. Despite being an early mid-range device at best, the phone nowadays stock firmware ROM still enjoys frequent updates, which serves as a testament to ASUS’s improved mobile strategy.
Official LineageOS 18.1 builds are now available for the Mi A2, Redmi Note 7, ZenFone Max Pro M1, Sony Xperia XZ2 series, Mi Mix 2, and more. If you manage to grab a new generation Ubuntu Touch Edition device like the Pinephone Pro or a Volla phone, that will be supported for much longer of course.
- Magisk developed by topjohnwu, you can have root and install custom mods using different services like Google Pay.
- The team “MSM Xtended” is here with a new era of Android.
- CosmicOS is a CAF based Custom ROM with its own unique Icons and Custizmations options.
- Answer – Yes, by using fastboot you can install twrp recovery with PC/Laptop.
- The initial roster contains legacy smartphones like the Google Nexus 4 as well as current-gen devices such as the Xiaomi Redmi K30/POCO X2.
The device has become very popular among the buyers as well as the developer. Last week the device’s bootloader unlock guide was posted on Xda. Unlocking the bootloader on Android plays the most important role in rooting. I hope the above steps were clear enough 😀 And I hope you installed your custom ROM on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 successfully.
In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is the most popular device from the Asus Company.